21 May 2007

We Can Live Free Or Die Hard... As Hard As We Can

So I'm about to embed video; an experience that makes me feel dirty but for the sake of sharing this fine music video with a plot synopses of the Die Hard films it's worth it. I found it really funny and also a good reminder of what happened in the films (I should note that there is swearing in the lyrics if you are offended by such things):

Also the full title of the forth film is Live Free or Die Hard which is just wrong. Do you not see the problem with this? I've got the first three films in my alphabetised DVD collection and L is no where near them! What if I buy the DVD? What am I to do? Maybe if they named it Die Hard 4: Live Free or Die Hard I'd be happy though I'm aware this is a little tautological. Apparently the 4th film might well be called Die Hard 4.0 in the UK (presumably so they can have the patched 4.1 release for DVD or the 4.2.12985 build when they realise they forgot to include a menu option). Of course Die Hard With A Vengeance then gets in the way; but I might be willing to bend the rules a little bit like I did with the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Alternatively I might have a Blu-Ray/HD-DVD player by then so get it on that format and, since they've got different size cases than DVDs, they'd probably live somewhere else.

Please note for anyone starting to read my blog or whatever I'm not normally like this, honest.

No comments: