08 January 2007

Merging Blogs (Again)

We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true. -Robert Wilensky

I've reached a point in my blogging time where I realise that I don't seem to really get that much time to post. I've been thinking about reintegrating my computer games blog with this one again just to actually have some activity on my blog. I sort of like having separate blogs where I can change the look and feel and such as I see fit for that blog but ultimately the computer game playing and developing bits of my time are just part of my life (so is dancing but I'm still going to keep that separate for now) and I've occasionally thought of where I'm going to post things and couldn't decide between the two. Anyway this seems a bit of a non-post (random thoughts on a page anyone?) but I'll actually hopefully, finally, get around to posting a couple of the scripts that I have developed that might interest people.

No comments: